This could possibly experience a bit like deja vu considering the fact that iOS 13.1.1 was only introduced to the general public a couple of times back on Friday. Today’s update doesn’t consist of any significantly notable entrance-experiencing options, in accordance to 9to5Mac. It’s typically fixes to minor annoyances. What’s attention-grabbing is the frequency at which these updates are coming to the common public to fix Apple’s iOS application.
Amongst the iOS 13.1.2 release notes, bug fixes for iCloud, Bluetooth, HomePod, and the exhibit are outlined.
- Fixes a bug the place the development bar for iCloud Backup could continue on to demonstrate after a thriving backup
- Fixes an challenge where Camera could not operate
- Addresses an concern where the flashlight may not activate
- Fixes a bug that could end result in a decline of screen calibration facts
- Fixes an concern in which shortcuts could not be operate from HomePod
- Addresses an challenge in which Bluetooth may well disconnect on sure autos
Even with the immediate updates to iPhone’s and iPad’s computer software, there are nonetheless items that stay damaged for builders. Marco Arment, developer of the podcast app Overcast calls out the UISearchController-UINavigationBar corruption bug which he suggests, “totally screwed my app.”
And they even now haven’t preset the UISearchController-UINavigationBar corruption released in 13.1, which thoroughly screwed my app. https://t.co/mAB9kjSxsaSeptember 30, 2019
The iOS 13 beta introduced June 3 at Apple’s WWDC 2019 keynote, nonetheless, even after extra than a few months of screening and the Iphone 11 and Iphone 11 Pro launch, it’s apparent that even additional time is essential to patch the computer software update.